CLICK HERE - Hydrochrome Extreme®
We have a new Hydrochrome Extreme formuler about to be released to the open market, this is one we have been working on in the background for a good few years now. We have managed to produce a very solid stable reflective paint system all manufactured in the UK, we are very pleased to hear it passed the test we were going for from our accelerated weathering testing in accordance with ISO 16474.
Testing was conducted in accordance with ISO 16474
Hydrochrome Extreme® our hardwearing reflective coating. The system is sold solely in kit form with each kit containing the correct amount of basecoat, silvering solutions, and topcoat required for each size. The system can be used on automotive projects as well as general exterior use of on interior items needing a strong finish. The coating creates a beautiful, highly reflective finish, which can be left as bright white chrome or coloured using candy tints. Hydrochrome Extreme® will pass a crosshatch adhesion test (feel free to try for yourself on one of our sample cards).
- Interior furniture with heavy use - kitchen units, bathroom furniture such as baths, sinks and even toilets, chairs and tables.
- High use interior items – musical instruments, gaming devices.
- Flooring and wall coverings.
- Interior décor
- Exterior use e.g. sculptures.
- Automotive use, particularly bright work such as alloy wheels and grills.
Extra equipment required:
- Spray gun and compressor set up this must be used to apply gloss chrome primer/basecoat and Topcoat.
- Dual nozzle spray gun to apply the reflective layer.
- Drip tray to catch the chemical solutions.
- Mineral free water
Ex Tax: £1,370.00
Ex Tax: £685.00
Ex Tax: £2,200.00
Ex Tax: £385.00
Ex Tax: £342.00
Ex Tax: £171.00
Ex Tax: £93.00
Ex Tax: £55.00
Ex Tax: £42.00
Ex Tax: £23.00
Ex Tax: £345.00
Ex Tax: £8.75
Ex Tax: £29.50
Ex Tax: £8.00
Ex Tax: £62.00